Gajar ka Halwa Recipe Pakistan in Lahore

 Gajar ka Halwa Recipe

                




Assalamualaikum!

Hy my dear viewers 


How To Making the popular Pakistan in Lahore dessert known as Carrot Halwa (a.k.a. Gajar Ka Halwa in Hindi or Gajrela in Punjabi) is


 detailed step-by-step  guidelines karo gi jis main ap bht mahdad hogi apko. and video!  Share karo gi step 2 step . Jis main ap logo ko help hogi gajar ka Halwa bane main.


What Is Halwa?

The word halwa comes from the Arabic word for “sweet,” and refers to desserts that absolutely delectable.


Contrary to ap logo ab yeh yeh chezo 

Ki zarort hogi or inshallah ab ap logo gajar ka Halwa bane main help hogi


Halwa is a yummy dessert that is reserved for celebratory occasions. It isn’t difficult to  below!


More on Carrot Halwa

Carrot halwa is a popular sweet made in North India, and it is especially popular evaporated milk solids) or condensed milk.


But this using very few you if you prefer milkmaid ( learn how!


I prefer to 

One of the reasons that I love making carrot halwa is that it has a pretty long shelf life. I can snack on after our meals.


Step-by-Step Guide

How To Make Gajar Halwa

Prep and Grate Carrots.             

  

     1. First rinse 650 grams carrots (8 to 9 medium-sized tender, juicy carrots or 6 to 10 longer carrots




2. Next, grate the carrots with a box grater or in a you will need about 4 to 4.5 cups of grated carrots.






Cook Carrots

3. In a I am hunry and heavyweight  kadai or wok,  address your tell me  all of the grated you my wait.


Carrot Halwa With Milkmaid

Quick this recipe 

Sardio main gajar ka Halwa bht hii acha lagta hai.Winter is the time of long, tender and up making halwa with them.


I hope your very Interesting my this article. usually make the halwa with the  milk. 


You halve or reduce the  to add any sugar.


By Farzana Ka Kitchen

                      Please visit my channel.

                                Thanks 😊



Comments

Popular Posts